We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

caleta de fuste

Basildon
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
caleta de fuste

My wife son and I with my brother,and sister inlaw and nephew will be Travelling to stay in the Barcelo beach resort in june,,,,,,,

can anyone update me on what the area is like,,,,,,i have previously stayed at the Dunas caletta appartments in corajleco , but this was app 8 years ago,,,,,,,

also can i hire quad bikes in this locality .....i will be travelling from Basildon in Essex

with thanks Ron

Glasgow
Level Contributor
961 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: caleta de fuste

Caleta is loively. Quiet but not too quiet. Several good bars and restaurants.

You can hire quad bikes here.

http://www.fuerteventurarides.com/

scotland
Level Contributor
15,568 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: caleta de fuste

Link to Caleta area http://www.caletafuerteventura.com/

Colchester, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: caleta de fuste

hi i am thinking of booking a holiday her with my partner we are in our early 20's so would liketo relax as well as do activities. what is the area like? is there any nightlife? water parks?

Thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
15,568 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: caleta de fuste

Laura , if you look at the link in P2 it will give you and idea

Colchester, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: caleta de fuste

Thanks ab2pcs i had a look but didnt find it that helpful :-( also i would like opinions of people that have been there rather than look at a website.

thanks

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,362 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: caleta de fuste

Laura what kind of info you after let us know maybe we can help you

Colchester, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: caleta de fuste

Thanks si2008 i would like to know how lively it is? is there nightlife? shops? excursions to go on? water parks? is it a nice area? just general info .

Thanks

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,362 posts
196 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: caleta de fuste

Hi laura we find it lively ,,but were older than you lol its all depends on what your after,if your after the 18/ 30 holiday crowd you will not find it in caleta,or on the island ..plenty of bars have live acts on,,all depends on what you call night life ..if your after non stop disco,s no its not that kind of place,but a lot of the bars stop open till 4am and busy.till that time,,good restaurants for a nice meal 15. nestors. fados, being a example,,but they on top end of price but then again you can get meals for a couple of euro,s upwards,,

as for water park there not one in caleta the only one being in corralejo but again its not to everybody's taste and there is about 6 slides,and a lot of people say its not worth it ..me personal i took kids and did not like it but that's just my opinion

there are plenty of excursions to go on recommend booking at last minute for any you want to do would recommend the zoo good day out and full day see here for website

fuerteventura-excursions.com/index.php/en/

another trip i would recommend is the trikes tour see here for info

fuerteventura-excursions.com/index.php/en/

as for shopping just usual tourist shops but only 10 mins outside atlantico centre with its shops ,,or you can jump on local bus to Rosario to the big shopping center

scotland
Level Contributor
15,568 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: caleta de fuste

Ive been quite a few times to say the least , and Like Si I'm in the older bracket .As for nightlife I'd say it has and as above it does go on till 4am . CdF is smaller and quieter than Corralejo, closer to the airport as well .

Quad bikes yes and also freewebs.com/fuertetrikes/meetthetrikes.htm

Colchester, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: caleta de fuste

wow thank you so much for your help! i think thats made my mind up!

:-)

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste