We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo - Castillo Beach Resort or Puerto El Castillo Hotel

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield
Level Contributor
15 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelo - Castillo Beach Resort or Puerto El Castillo Hotel

Hi,

I would really appreciate some advice on which Barcelo in Caleta de Fuste to book. We are a family of 4, with 2 boys aged 6 and 8. I have reviewed both and seem to think the El Castilllo accomodation looks nicer but believe the bungalows in the Castillo beach resort have nice terraces. Really struggling to decide so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

This is our first visit to Fuerteventura so help! Thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
12,769 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo - Castillo Beach Resort or Puerto El Castillo Hotel

Puerto Castillo is not a Hotel and are apts located the other side of Castillo beach resort on the sea front ,Castillo Beach resort are bungalows ,Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa is the Hotel

barcelo.com/BarceloHotels/…

Id opt for the Bungalows myself

Edited: 24 March 2013, 07:48
Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
818 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo - Castillo Beach Resort or Puerto El Castillo Hotel

I stay at the Puerto Castillo each time I go. I wouldn't stay with children as apart from a small children's pool you would have to go over the the main Castillo Beach resort for all of the other facilities. It's much quieter and tends to attract couples. The apartments themselves are very nice and most have lovely sea views though!

Sheffield
Level Contributor
15 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelo - Castillo Beach Resort or Puerto El Castillo Hotel

Thanks for the replies so far - it really helps to get other peoples opinions.

4. Re: Barcelo - Castillo Beach Resort or Puerto El Castillo Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste