We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alpha Rooms

Barnsley
Level Contributor
63 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Alpha Rooms

Hi, has anyone any experience of booking with Alpha Rooms, found a good deal for next March, for Castillo Playa Bungalows, usually book with travel Republic and never had a problem, but Alpha Rooms offering best deal at the moment.

Thanks

Manchester
Level Contributor
272 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alpha Rooms

We have used them several times and had no problems

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alpha Rooms

Yes we've used them on 2 occasions without any problems also.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,321 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alpha Rooms

As the others have said no problems with Alpharooms at all and we've used them a few times now.

uk
Level Contributor
490 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alpha Rooms

I have never used Alpha rooms so I cant comment on them, I have used Low Cost Holidays for that particular accommodation and been happy, we then booked the flight and transfer seperately with Resort Hopper no problems at all. I have replied as the Castillo Playa Bungalows are in my mind fantastic, we have stayed a few times, the best bungalow we were given was 101, sunny all day... Good choice

scotland
Level Contributor
15,589 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alpha Rooms

In the past Ive had no troubles with Alpharooms , or Alphabeds as it was once known as .

Barnsley
Level Contributor
63 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alpha Rooms

Thanks for your replys everyone

Lake District...
Level Contributor
153 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Alpha Rooms

Yes booked with them last year with no problems we asked for a sea view and got one without paying extra

Level Contributor
26 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alpha Rooms

Booked with them on two occasions.... No problems

Level Contributor
185 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Alpha Rooms

I booked with them, just hotel....day before going to caleta Saturday for a short trip ...(home now and gutted ) and no probs x

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
207 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Alpha Rooms

Hi, I've just booked a room for the first time with Alpha Rooms, they charged me a deposit of 10£, the balance will be due four weeks before the departure. I assume the voucher will be sent me after the full payment. Has anyone ever booked with this process? Everything was fine?

Thanks.

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste