We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

England
Level Contributor
54 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

Hi,

Can anyone confirm what the mens dress code is for dinner as have read a few reports that they have to wear long trousers but have also read on a couple that they no longer do?

If they do have to are jeans ok? tracksuit bottoms? or does it have to be trousers?

Bristol
Level Contributor
73 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

I didn't notice anyone wearing shorts to be honest, hubbie always wore jeans.

Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

Hey was there a dress code for woman at the hotel

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

Trousers,Jeans,linen etc are acceptable but shorts a no no in the Evening.Its the same for Women no Shorts although I,ve got away with cropped and a nice top.Most people like to dress up there,which I like to see and if there was no rules gawd knows what the Dining room would look like.Breakfast and lunch its anything goes as long as your covered up i.e Shorts/T Shirt or Sun Top.I have read the odd Review where it says some get away with it but to be honest I wouldn,t risk the embarrassment of being turned away.

Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

Thank you :)

Is it worth paying extra for the superior room for the unlimited spa

Also is it worth taking your own beach towel or using th hotels ?

Thank you

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

Most rooms have a good view so it depends on how much you are going to use the Spa,it looks lovely but I,ve not tried it.We always take lightweight Beach towels it makes it easier to identify your Sunbeds and if you go on the Beach etc its better to take your own.You pay a deposit for the towels which you get back at the end of your Hol.

Save Reply
6. Re: Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

Thank you for your help x

Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

Hi I'm booked for this hotel just a standard room. Do you need to pay for entry to the Thalasso Spa before you even pay for a treatment? If so any idea how much?

Thanks

Brighton
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

Me and my partner are going to the barcelo fuerteventura thalasso spa in two weeks and was aware of the dress code for men in the evenings but are women allowed to wear shorts at dinner and do men and women have to wear ling trousers at breakfast as well as dinner?

Any sort of help would be appreciated

Save Reply
9. Re: Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

I was there in July and lots of woman were wearing shorts as long as there not to short x

Sherfield On...
Level Contributor
13 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Barcelo Fuerteventura Thalasso Spa dress code

Just got back from a great two weeks at the Thalasso Spa. Definitely no dress code for men at breakfast or at lunch, everyone in shorts etc. At dinner there is a long trouser code but jeans are fine. Didn't seem to be any dinner dress code for women but i'm no expert !

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste