We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broncemar beach

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sunderland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Topic
Broncemar beach

Hi we are wanting to book this hotel for end of aug, we are going sc, traveling with a 20 month old baby, this is a first for us at caleta de fuste, iam wanting to know from anyone that has been to broncemar if the stairs on the upstairs apps leads to the terrace where we would be sitting, if so does it have a gate at the top ect, just worrying incase its not safe for my daughter incase she falls down these,or are they any with ramps instead of stair,also Any ideas on best app which has a pool &stage view which gets sun alday,also can anyone recommend any good/ cheap bars and resturants near broncemar.also how far is oasis park from hotel and a rough price, thanks in advance

Huddersfield...
Level Contributor
252 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Broncemar beach

If you head down the road from the Broncemar you get to the shopping centre, and in there you'll find Piero's which is a complex of three music/entertainment bars each offering something different.

I had a downstairs apartment so I can't answer your other question, I'm afraid

Lake District...
Level Contributor
152 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Broncemar beach

Yes there is a ramp and a lift I think? There are a few cheap good bars around try the Windmill not far from the Broncemar they have a little outside play area which is enclosed and will be safe for the little one to run around on the fake grass! Further to walk near the San jorges hotel area there is Sudds?? sports bar and a few others where you sit out side near a playground but less safe as a road near but still good to go.

sunderland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Broncemar beach

Thanks for your replies, any other tips and prices will be greatly apprieciated.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
937 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Broncemar beach

Apartment 180 has a pool view and gets the sun all day on its terrace. The terrace leads straightout from living area so you wouldn't need a gate as long as you kept front door closed.

Edited: 18 August 2013, 14:52
sunderland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Broncemar beach

Thanks thats great to hear,is that room near all entertainment aswell? Is the night entertainment inside or outside,

Glasgow
Level Contributor
937 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Broncemar beach

Night entertainment is indoors. Apartment is just across pool from Entertainment area. During day you can hear entertainment & music easily.

sunderland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Broncemar beach

Thanks again much appreciated

sunderland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Broncemar beach

Also where are the nearest supermarkets, any nice places to eat would also be appricaiated

Glasgow
Level Contributor
937 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Broncemar beach

There is a small supermarket on site and a half decent sized one in the commercial centre at the bottom of the hill.

Our favourite restaurants are Gril & Garden, Nestors, Fado Rock & 15 which are all next to each other and 5 minutes walk from hotel.

glasgow
Level Contributor
611 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Broncemar beach

We are in caleta just now but staying in the caleta dorada . Never again no air con and loads ov ants . Caleta is a lovely place and would return but only to a place with aircon .

Because I found it impossible to sleep

Does the broncemar beach hav aircon .

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste