We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which places we should go in south spain?

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tehran, Iran
3 posts
Save Topic
which places we should go in south spain?

Hi.We are a couple wit no kids.we are interested in biking ,hiking,simple foods,wine and also we perefer to stay in farm houses than to hotels.Also we like to visit barcelona since we,ve never been spain.Which cities we should go?with airplain or train?

Thank you very much

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,182 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which places we should go in south spain?

maybe you would also like to visit the Barcelona forum aswell, or maybe have a good look on google maps an take notes on where places are in this world!, yes Fuerteventura is a spanish island but its a long way of the main land spain,

an to be honest i think you may find it a little hard to find a place on a farm on Fuerteventura as ive myself never seen anything like this here!

good luck in finding where you want to holiday

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
929 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which places we should go in south spain?

I think its someone with nothing better to do, this is his second post asking the same thing.

Tehran, Iran
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: which places we should go in south spain?

thank you very much

4. Re: which places we should go in south spain?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste