We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at Christmas ??

london
Level Contributor
323 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Weather at Christmas ??

Hi,

We are looking to fly out on 27/12 for a week, can anyone please tell me the temperatures we can expect ??

Many thanks

Dee :0)

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
6,507 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at Christmas ??

The temperature will be around 25 in the day, and 16 at night. The last few Christmas/New Year periods have been very nice and sunny.

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather at Christmas ??

We are coming 25th December for 2 weeks can't wait, winter sunshine :)

london
Level Contributor
323 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather at Christmas ??

Hi,

Thanks 25 sounds perfect, booked now, fly out 27/12, can't wait.

Dee :0)

Bradford, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather at Christmas ??

Hi.2 weeks at xmas for me.flying out 22nd dec 2014.can you tell me if the weather is guaranteed pleasE??.NEVER BEEN BEFORE AT XMAS.XX

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
119 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather at Christmas ??

hi we are travelling on 31/12 for 2 weeks. This is our third year running at Christmas, i am sure you will enjoy it. We have had brilliant weather every time it just goes a little colder at night

Level Contributor
72 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather at Christmas ??

Weather good most of the time,had a cold night with strong winds last new year though.

Bawtry, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather at Christmas ??

Hi the weather is never gauernteed however in our experience as owners and staying every ecember for the last 10 years is most of the days you will be on the beach or by the pool but take a cardie etc for nighttime and be prepared for shorter days than in the summer months

Enjoy!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather at Christmas ??

Flying out 20th Dec for 12 nights, never been away for Christmas before and can't wait! Staying at the Broncemar Beach, anyone been?!!!..........

9. Re: Weather at Christmas ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 08:17
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste