We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights to fuerteventura

London, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
flights to fuerteventura

I have 2 flights to Fuerteventura with flythomscook for 5th march2014 flying from Gatwick 09.50 arriving Fuerteventura 14.05 baggage seats and meals included we can not use these flights now It cost £35 each to change the names on the tickets as I can not get a refund I was wondering if I could sell them

Twyning, United...
Level Contributor
481 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flights to fuerteventura

Put your post on the Fuerteventura forum or the Corralejo forum there will be more traffic.

London, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: flights to fuerteventura

many thanks

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,857 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights to fuerteventura

The lead passenger will have to do the name changes. Currently they are £35 per passenger per flight, so £70 per person for a return flight (if done online). You also have to pay any difference in fare cost. No refund if they've reduced in price.

4. Re: flights to fuerteventura

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 November 2013, 15:05
Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,857 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flights to fuerteventura

The price of those flights currently is £203.98 so anyone buying them would have to pay the difference plus £70.

London, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: flights to fuerteventura

can I not sell them to any one less the price I paid for them the flights are paid for

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,857 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flights to fuerteventura

It's up to you what you sell them for. When you amend the names the system will automatically increase the cost of the flights to the current pricing, and then you have to pay the £70 admin fees.

London, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: flights to fuerteventura

Thank you for your comments I do think it is unfair I can not pass my tickets on to someone else with out having to pay more money I can understand having to pay for the name change but not paying for the increase in price since I paid for my tickets I will just thow them away and put it down to experience

west midlands
Level Contributor
390 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: flights to fuerteventura

have you asked the airline if you could exchange them for a voucher to use at a future date ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: flights to fuerteventura

I had not thought of that I will give it a try

Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste