We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"lucky lucky men" and timeshare people.

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
"lucky lucky men" and timeshare people.

How bad are these in Caleta? I know in Tenerife they can be quite annoying are they the same here?

Cheers

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
657 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "lucky lucky men" and timeshare people.

NEVER in all my many many visits to Caleta have i seen a timeshare tout. lucky lucky or looky looky guys selling the sunglasses and maybe watches, odd occasion you will maybe see one or two hanging around the walkway around the edge of thebeach, but they NEVER pester you, they just sit there on the wall. There is definately no problem at all with these people .

Radcliffe, United...
Level Contributor
2,371 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "lucky lucky men" and timeshare people.

like g1057 says all you get is the Nigerians along the beach walk selling sunglasses and watches,..and you get the old Chinese women walking into bars restaurants selling flashing toys ..and that's it they don't pester you at all.

Burton on Trent
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: "lucky lucky men" and timeshare people.

@g1057 @si2008

That's great then, in Tenerife they can be quite annoying especially the timeshare one's.

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
Bp Auckland
Level Contributor
218 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "lucky lucky men" and timeshare people.

Same here, never ever seen a timeshare tout, just one or two Africans and Chinese being quite respectful in their business.

London, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: "lucky lucky men" and timeshare people.

They use to have timeshare people years ago I remember being approached on the steps opposite the jewellers going towards caleta gardens I am glad we have not seen them for a long time

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "lucky lucky men" and timeshare people.

Like most other posts never had any bother from them,even the one,s sat along the beach front don't pester you & if you go to the Market they wont unless you show interest.

7. Re: "lucky lucky men" and timeshare people.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste