We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Broncemar beach balconies?

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Broncemar beach balconies?

Are any of them private and individual? From photos they look like they are all open and joined.

Thank you

Stephanie

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
108 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Broncemar beach balconies?

Hi if you have the lower apartments the balconies are shared/joined. You need to ask for a top floor apartment as a lot if these have a private balcony. We have stayed there twice now and had the same apartment. We usually ask at least a week before arrival but they will not promise that you will get your preference. We stayed at apartment 211 this overlooks the pool and has a private balcony. There is normally a extra charge for a private balcony and I think it is around 70 pounds. I go over the new year and normally the hotel is not fully booked so it helps in getting a preference for apartments.. I believe the top floor apartments are slightly bigger hence the extra charges. But its worth the extra. Hope this helps .

Glasgow
Level Contributor
942 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Broncemar beach balconies?

Apartment 180 is a higher floor apartment with a private balcony that gets the sun all day round.

3. Re: Broncemar beach balconies?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste