We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mulberry Bags?

Which Caleta de Fuste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bawtry, United...
Level Contributor
386 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Mulberry Bags?

My niece is visting the island this week and would like a look alike Mulberry any ideas where she can get one please?

I know this is a sensitive subject to some but I am trying to help her out

Thanks

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
4,680 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mulberry Bags?

You don't say where, and the likelihood is that you can get one at any of the markets, but the best bet I know is the market on the outskirts of Costa Calma which is enormous and has an awful lot of leather goods. I believe it's on weekly, maybe Friday? But that will need confirmation.

Be aware that you can be fined and/or have the bag confiscated at any time. I understand why it's illegal to sell them; I don't quite see why it's illegal to buy them. But then, it's the prostitutes who get done rather than the punters... Funny old world ;).

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
801 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mulberry Bags?

Buying counterfeit goods is rightly illegal, the selling of these goods mainly supports other illegal activities such as the drug trade. If you want a mulberry bag - buy a mulberry bag.

Antigua
Level Contributor
199 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mulberry Bags?

She can't afford one. She wants a fake one.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
801 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mulberry Bags?

I would like a Ferrari but can't afford one of those either

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,531 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mulberry Bags?

I assume they will sell them at Teguise market in Lanzarote, which is on a Sunday, ask at the tour places if they have a sunday trip going, they had every bag known to man there last year

London, England
Level Contributor
8,047 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mulberry Bags?

If she gets caught taking it back into the UK she can get a very heavy fine. There is a Mulberry Outlet store in Somerset and often in outlet shopping centres throughout the UK.

My sister bought a Burberry bag in their London outlet and she saw it for double the price in their LGW shop.

7. Re: Mulberry Bags?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 05:15