We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club caleta dorada towels

east yorkshire
Level Contributor
159 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
club caleta dorada towels

Can anyone tell me if Club Caleta Dorada supply beach towels

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Club Caleta Dorada
Club Caleta Dorada
2,887 Reviews
Fuerteventura, Spain
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
196 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club caleta dorada towels

I don't think they do but did see a lot of people using their blue towels around the pool but think they just took them from their apartment

east yorkshire
Level Contributor
159 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club caleta dorada towels

Thanks. I think we'll just take some.It just takes up quite a bit of Ryanairs very expensive weight allowance

east yorkshire
Level Contributor
159 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club caleta dorada towels

Thanks. I think we'll just take some.It just takes up quite a bit of Ryanairs very expensive weight allowance

london,uk
Level Contributor
215 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: club caleta dorada towels

I read somewhere that you can buy them in some of the local shops. 9 euros for 2 towels. I think we'll probably just do that and if we have to dump them it's not the end of the world.

5. Re: club caleta dorada towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste