We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel broncamar

Hoddesdon, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel broncamar

We are a couple going to fuerteventura for 1st time we arrive 3rd of September . Been reading so many negative comments about broncamar is it has bad has what people are saying cause that's where we staying

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel broncamar

We leave for Broncemar on Wednesday for 10 nights, I've also been a bit worried reading the review's, I actually rang Thomas Cook this morning and asked them why 90% of the reviews stated that the pool was filthy..... If I can i'll let you know when we're out there how it is

Hoddesdon, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel broncamar

Oh that be great thank you, what did Thomas cook say ?.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel broncamar

My family have been going to Broncemar Beach for ten years now, last time was May this year and have never seen the pools dirty ever. They do test the water, if you stay overlooking the pools you see them doing it.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
959 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel broncamar

Stayed at the Broncemar half a dozen times over the past 2 years and have never had an issue with pool.

Level Contributor
185 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel broncamar

Stayed at the broncemar few times, last Christmas being our last ever. Pool can get dirty, but it's more guests than hotel ie not showering before, throwing rubbish etc especially round pool area. The hotel do check the pool and it does get cleaned through filter at night.

The hotel is hit and miss, you either like it or hate it. For us we used to love it but some family's let it down there, saying that we have met family's who have stayed there and we are still in contact with them now. So it really depends on your own individual stay.

Another reason we are not staying anymore is because the rooms are tired, and the management don't seem to put money into the hotel enough to make it a nice place to stay. Towels ripped, blankets ripped, seat covers on entertainment area stink and need replacing, cockroaches living in actual pool bar front, ( don't let children lean on it many a times I had to flick one off the children) , food not great and can't drink anything from self help pumps ie coke fanta etc, gave me really bad stomach, far to gassy.

Staff are lovely, work soooo hard, Thomas Cook entertainment ok,

Sorry if I have put you off but want to give another opinion. X message me if need anymore info

Edited: 26 August 2014, 12:44
Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel broncamar

hi well we have stayed in broncemar many times never a problem staff a very helpful and any problems are sorted quickly the pools are fine can be a bit noisy during day a kids entertainment but beach is only 10 minute walk when you check in ask for upstairs apartment if they have one spare with pool view as these have large balconies and there quite private best of luck think you will enjoy places to eat fado rock steakhouse the chineese in white centre bars legends or sixties taxis from airport are handier than waiting for transfer right outside airport around 14 euro

Hoddesdon, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel broncamar

Thank you for being so helpful

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel broncamar

It's chav. Like Butlins in the sun

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel broncamar

cjb74, have you actually stayed there?

Dublin, Ireland
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel broncamar

yeah about two years ago good then for what your paying now I don't know since then as have own villa on fuerte