We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barceló Fuerteventura Thalasso

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Topic
Barceló Fuerteventura Thalasso

Hi, can anyone tell me if this hotel has direct beach access ?

Looking to book for the last week September into October. Anyone care to comment on what the weather and nightlife is likely to be ? Couple in our 40's, no kids, just looking to relax during the day and a few drinks in the evening.

thanks

Level Contributor
280 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barceló Fuerteventura Thalasso

There is a gate that leads straight out on to the promenade and this hotel is really close to all the bars and restaurants.

Caleta de Fuste...
Destination Expert
for Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura
Level Contributor
6,693 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barceló Fuerteventura Thalasso

The weather will be mainly sunny. Temperatures in the low to mid 20's.

Night time entertainment in the hotel is a mix of in-house shows ( which are very good) and singers/magicians/acrobats etc.

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
56 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Barceló Fuerteventura Thalasso

Thanks, I'm now undecided between this hotel and the Suite Atlantis in Correlajo. As we're going 27th Sept-4th Oct will both resorts be very quiet ? Just can't decide...help !

Edited: 30 August 2014, 09:02
London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barceló Fuerteventura Thalasso

Hi Jackie, if you haven't yet booked, I would say, go for Corrlejo. We have just stayed at the Thalasso Spa for 2 weeks - the hotel itself is fantastic and I couldn't fault it. However having spent a day in Corralejo I wish we'd stayed there. It's really pretty and the beaches are lovely. Also lots more bars, restaurant's and shops etc to choose from.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
654 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barceló Fuerteventura Thalasso

In reply to mandycullen, Corralejo is a larger and busier resort with more shops bars and restaurants, a more livlier resort than Caleta, depending where you stay though ,could mean more walking .The lovely beaches are just outside Corralejo . Caleta is a smaller resort still with a good share of bars and restaurants, but all within a few minutes walking distance, the barcelo overlooks Caleta beach with another beach five minutes walk away along the beachfront promenade. chilled and relaxing resort . But as previous poster says the barcelo hotel is a fantastic hotel.

6. Re: Barceló Fuerteventura Thalasso

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Caleta de Fuste