We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from the airport

Which Cala'n Blanes hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi from the airport

Could anyone advise:

The approx cost of a taxi from Mahon Airport for 4 adults

Thanks

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi from the airport

It will be 55-60 Euro and take about 1 hour.

The budget transfers you can find online are about £25 per person return, taking 90 min but pick up 4 hours before your flight back.

Since there is 4 of you, I would go with a Taxi.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi from the airport

Thank you - we'll go with the taxi option and pick one up from the airport

Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi from the airport

Hi all,

On the subject of taxis, in september i'm coming over with family and am trying to work out the best option for transfers from the airport to Cala'n Blanes.

There will be 6 adults and my 6 month old son, so a car seat is a must really - we're not too comfortable with the idea of getting a shuttle with the baby on our laps - just doesn't seem safe.

weighing up car hire, Taxis or minibus hire. or possibly a combination (i.e. my wife and i hire a car with the baby, and the other 4 adults get a taxi).

Any advice/suggestions gratefully received.

4. Re: Taxi from the airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2016, 16:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Blanes
Recent Conversations