We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise Club 1 Bed Apartments

Which Cala'n Bosch hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
aberdeenshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Paradise Club 1 Bed Apartments

Can anyone tell me if one bed apartments are well situated at this resort as Direct Holidays have told me that NEXT summer they only have one bed apartments available until late Aug 2011!

manchester
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise Club 1 Bed Apartments

we are going to paradise club & spa on fri for a week so will let you know when we return. can't wait!!

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise Club 1 Bed Apartments

It might be worth contacting the complex on this, as while direct holidays only have 1 bedroom appartments, it could be that other companys have a contract with them for rooms as well, or that the complex takes its own bookings.

England
Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise Club 1 Bed Apartments

Hi, we booked for August this year with flexibletrips.com who are internet based and conected with Thomas Cook (we booked it with our local Thomas Cook shop), and we have studios and a 1 bed apt booked. Not booked like this before so hoping all will be ok!

penkomanchester, look forward to hearing from you on your return as have many questions so hope you won't mind :):) Have a lovely time

Birmingham
Level Contributor
451 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise Club 1 Bed Apartments

Went to the Paradise Club in 2008. I wouldn't say any of the 1 bed apartments are in a 'bad' location. This is a large complex and some of the rooms are further away from the facilities than others. Some overlook the Mini Golf and others the gardens or pool. If you look at the complex on Google Earth you will see that the apartment blocks are spread out throughout the grounds of the hotel. The large block that you can see by the road adjoining the reception area are studios only. Although we booked with Direct I emailed the hotel 2 weeks before we went and asked for a pool view room. Struck lucky as we got a lovely room overlooking the upper pool (peak season too - August). We found the 1 bed plenty big enough for the 4 of us (2 ad and 2 ch).

5. Re: Paradise Club 1 Bed Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 07:28
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Bosch