We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive at Paradise Club

Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive at Paradise Club

Hi, could anyone who has been here AI this year let us know how the AI system works alongside half board and self catering. Is there a separate bar where they serve the AI drinks (local brands), do you wear a wristband, what drinks are included in AI etc. Would appreciate your feedback, many thanks :)

Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,502 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive at Paradise Club

All i can tell you from last week is that the AI people had wrist bands and SC people had to purchase meal vouchers from reception to eat in the restaurant.

Otherwise for drinks it was if you had no wrist band, then pay as you go.

Don't know how the half board bit works though.

Presumably it worked by room nos, and the wrist bands are for the bars and drinks etc.

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive at Paradise Club

Note sure on the complex, but I have seen how the system works in other places.

As the other poster said, if on AL you get a wrist band

There is a Manager on the door, and even if its included on your package (like AL or HB) for that meal, you still have to state your room/appartment number, and they have a list of room numbers, what also tells them how many adults, chidren and infants are on that booking.

If you have not already paid, (for example SC or even a none resident), you give them the ticket you get when you pay in reception.

Also in complexs what have both AL And None AL guests, they have got wise to AL people going to the bar for none AL people, and most now restrict it to only 1 drink per person they know is sitting with you, who is AL.

In 1 place I stayed at, the reps even said that anyone found abusing the AL, by getting for none AL guests, would have it withdrawn staraight away.

In terms of Bars, normally its the same, but you may find that while they stock none local brands, they are not part of the AL. Some change AL people full price while others change a suplement.

Level Contributor
105 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive at Paradise Club

Thanks for your replies, we have stayed AI quite a lot in recent years but only in hotels where all guests are AI so were curious how it would work with guests on different board option. I didn't think about the possibility of people abusing the system (naive I am!) but as all hotels vary so much in what is included in AI I wondered how the Paradise Club worked and what is included. I know it does give you any idea in all the official blurb but I find its usually much more up to date from actual guests. Thanks again :)

4. Re: All Inclusive at Paradise Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 December 2010, 07:32
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Bosch
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question