We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cala'n bosch Info

Dublin
Level Contributor
49 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Cala'n bosch Info

Our family is going to Marinda Gardens in Cala'n Bosch in Aug/Sept . Has anyone done a upgrade from self catering to half board or inclusive recently and how much did it cost. and Is the food good.Also do any of the restaurants or bars sell Bulmers or Magners cider as it is my favourite tipple in the heat. Also i am looking for cheap local car hire

Thanks,

Joe

manchester
Level Contributor
107 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cala'n bosch Info

Hi were going in july to marinda gardens so will try and find out the prices and do a post when we get back. Will also keep a lookout for magners.

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cala'n bosch Info

I would imagine imported brands like those will cost dearly so you'll feel well like youve just been shot with 2 arrows Oh that's Strongbow isnt it? Seriously though imported brands = BIG,big markup if at all available.

Cheap local care hire? ( this is Menorca its never cheap by comparison ) and in August you might be too late to get one- Go in September much better all round

Dublin
Level Contributor
49 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cala'n bosch Info

Thanks in advance bluemoon 40

I live in Ireland so high prices are the norm but it is nice to look forward to even a pint of your favorite tipple on a evening out. I only drink Bulmers(English) or Magners(Irish) I would loved to drink beer as it is always the cheapest option but I could never get a taste for it.

Regards

Joe

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cala'n bosch Info

Its a Menorca thing!.Tiny Island everything has to be shipped in , so these things cost unfortunately

Oldham, United...
Level Contributor
500 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cala'n bosch Info

Not sure about the other 2 ciders, but I know scrumpy jack is available on draught.

County Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
58 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cala'n bosch Info

Magners in Julia supermarket near son xoriguer beach Expensive!

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Cala'n bosch Info

Magners came up on another thread recently.

Toms bar, (what is located by the band stand near marina), it was about 6.50 Euro.

I have known Tom since I was 16, and always call in when in Cala Bosh, and his prices I have always found the prices the same as other bars in the area, so I expect it to be about the same anywhere else its stocked.

8. Re: Cala'n bosch Info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Bosch