We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike hire in Minorca

Reading
3 posts
Save Topic
Bike hire in Minorca

How easy is it to hire bikes? have been checking forums re getting around and note that car hire is recommended to acess quieter spots but feeling as though should get some exercise!

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bike hire in Minorca

Depends where your staying, but in general most resorts you can get a hire Mountian bikes etc, from independant places (some car hire places even do them), to hotels/appartments.

Nuracar does moter bikes, their website www.nuracar.com but it will depend on what resort your staying in. Note I am sure there is other companys on the island as well, and I do not have any experiance of using them, just know someone at the company. I would always look for places where people have used them before, or at least compair prices with 2 or 3.

If you post resort your going to, we will be able to advise on set locations you can get them, as well as perhaps what public transport options you have in resort.

2. Re: Bike hire in Minorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2011, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Bosch