We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Cala N Bosch

Which Cala'n Bosch hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mansfield...
Level Contributor
755 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Cala N Bosch

Have booked a week here All Inclusive for 7 of us going 28th August - all family and young grandchildren have I made a good choice?

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
11,511 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Cala N Bosch

Here is a link to the owners website www.hihotels.net/ficha_hotel.php… . It you want to check the location within the resort have a look at the interactive street map on http://www.menorca-minorca.co.uk/bosch.htm but you will see that it is very close to the beach and only about 150m from the marina. I have not stayed there so cannot comment on it but the TA reviews are at tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187465-d288108… and seem fine.

I hope that you have a good holiday

Edited: 22 January 2011, 20:23
milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Cala N Bosch

I have been using this hotel for over 20 years, and often call in when in resort.

The food has always been good, with a wide choice (more then your normal AL places).

Located very close to the beach, more or less all rooms have a sea view, or a view of the marina.

Most places are under 5-10 min walk, including a 2nd beach in the resort.

There is a bus stop outside, with a service to ciutedella every 30-45 min, what also passes Cala Blanca (on the main road), and a few other smaller resorts on the edge of Ciutedella.

If your going to eat out a few times, you have a good choice in the marina area, and in the band stand their is entertainment most nights, what is only a 5 min walk.

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
755 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Cala N Bosch

Thanks for your replies, I've looked at the websites posted by MenorcaRegular they were very helpful and informative. Also good information from magicbeer08, the Hotel and resort sounds lovely and I'm looking forward to going there with the family very much, I'm sure it will be a great holiday.

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
755 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Cala N Bosch

Does anyone know if the hotel will provide a cot for the baby as from the paperwork it states Twin room for up to 3 people plus top and tail (in an existing bed). If applicable rooms will not take maximum occupancy and a cot.

The children are 2 yrs and 8 months, if this is the case it looks like I will have to take a travel cot.

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Cala N Bosch

The rooms in this hotel are larger than average for the island, so space for it I do not think will be an issue.

In recent years, I have seen things like high chairs about the place, so they should have them. However, there might be a hire charge for it.

It will be May before you can speck to them, and if you do not want to take your own, if they can not provide it, you can hire them. If you look on the top 10, MenorcaRegular has recently added a link to a thread on this.

widnes
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Cala N Bosch

Hi, I will be there from 21st August till 2nd September...hope to see you there. It is very family orientated and very friendly, I go back there every year I love it so much!

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
755 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Cala N Bosch

That's good to know sooboo, can't wait :-)

Skelmersdale...
Level Contributor
31 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Cala N Bosch

good hotel close to the marina, and the beach ,would look for the beach to the left of the main beach its a walk but well worth it, when we went here the entertainment was brillaint , food good , hotel was spotless enjoy,the beach is son xoriguer sorry i had forgot what it was called. allso near the son beach we had probably the best pizza ived ever tasted .its 2 years since we went .

Mansfield...
Level Contributor
755 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Cala N Bosch

Thanks inflames, 5 weeks today :)

widnes
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Cala N Bosch

Four weeks tomorrow!!!