We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

Which Cala'n Bosch hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
stoke on trent
Level Contributor
42 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

We are staying in a holiday rental with no pool and are wondering if namely the Valentin star in Cala n Bosch allows non residents to use the pool . We would be purchasing drinks and possibly lunch at the hotels pool bar so wouldn't be just going and using their facilities . But we don't want to do this and then be asked to leave as we arnt staying there. Any info or advice would be aprishiated. Thanks x

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

hi swirl99

we stayed at the valentin star last august and it has a lovely pool area, i would asked at reception, what you intend to do ie buy refreshments this would save any embarrassment if it was not permitted.

the entertainment at night is open to all but you are abliged to buy a drink to watch it.

Manchester
Level Contributor
163 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

Hi, I seem to remember a bar up the near the supermarket / restaurants near the Viva Menorca that has a pool so maybe that is somewhere to bear in mind?

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

Titanic Park is the bar in question.

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
42 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

The hotel has replyed to me it is NOT open to non residents :(

Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

You can use hotel cala Bosch it's ok and right on the beach. Also casas del lago has a decent pool . We used both last year and had no problem

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
42 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

We are now booked in at Valentin star as it has the best pool in the area. Lago n cala bosh hotel pools are pretty grim in my personal opinion.

Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

Question is can non residents use the pools?

Unless your staying at the star which I have you can't use the pool!!!

It's by far the best pool but can't go in there!! 2 I mention are ok, holiday village is nice!

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
42 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

As I said in my reply we r now staying there end if post

Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

So you can use the pool !!!!!!

As I said question is " can non residents use the pool" I was simply given them some options of hotel pools you can use :-)

10. Re: Can hotel pools be used by non residents ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 19:40
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Bosch