We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viva Menorca - Room Size with Cot

Which Cala'n Bosch hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Viva Menorca - Room Size with Cot

Hi...am thinking of booking here at start of July 2013 for 2 weeks for Wife , 16 month old son and Myself.

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows about room size;

I have 2 options; 1 bed apartment or 1 bed apartment SELECT and there is not really much difference price wise (does anyone know the difference in theses 2 types of rooms?).

Will a cot fit in comfortably to these rooms and do they go in the bedroom or living room?

I think I have read somewhere about the rooms being compact, but to be honest I've read so many reviews that I'm not even sure if it was for this hotel.

Sorry for all the questions, but any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,214 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Viva Menorca - Room Size with Cot

I have never stayed at this aparthotel but looking at hotelsviva.com/en/…habitaciones.html the select apartments seem to be pretty much the same as the standard ones but with a few extras.

Edited: 03 January 2013, 15:33
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Viva Menorca - Room Size with Cot

Many Thanks.

Falkirk, United...
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Cala'n Porter
Level Contributor
1,027 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Viva Menorca - Room Size with Cot

Select doesn't always mean a higher standard of room, it could be extras such as bathrobes, CD/DVD players and an express check in.

I can't comment on this accommodation as I've not used it, but the Viva group has a good reputation.

Cambridge, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Viva Menorca - Room Size with Cot

Hello there,

My family and I went to Viva Menorca Hotel in May last last year and have rebooked again this year.

We stayed in a 1 bed apartment there and we have two children aged 3 and 5. The bedroom is quite large and contained two full size single beds which we pushed together and let both children sleep together. This left plenty of room at the side and would have been enough space to put a cot.

My wife and I both used the sofa's (which double up as beds) which I must say we're not ideal, but did the job ok.

The hotel and area are lovely and I can highly recommend it. Great for kids!

Hope this helps. Enjoy your holiday.

P.s The apartments are quite basic if self catering, but if you are all inclusive then they still have a small kitchenette which was very handy.

Also if you have young kids it may be worth requesting a quieter apartment near the kiddies pool area. We found this very good.

Edited: 03 January 2013, 21:03
Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Viva Menorca - Room Size with Cot

That's great help Dan, Thanks a lot. Still deciding on which hotel, was also looking at Princesa Playa...sometimes too much choice/information is a bad recipe for head melting :-)

Thanks Again.

6. Re: Viva Menorca - Room Size with Cot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Bosch
Recent Conversations