We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas in Kamari??

Co. Donegal
13 posts
Save Topic
Villas in Kamari??

are there any reasonably priced Villa's to rent for 10 days in Kamari?? We have been invited to a family wedding and just need to check out the options.. all help appreciated!!

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villas in Kamari??

I don't know if you're looking for a stand-alone house/villa but I can tell you that if you want help finding something you will need to help us help you. How many people in your party? When will you be there and for how many days? What sort of facilities do you require (bedrooms, A/C, kitchen, TV, internet, swimming pool, indoor or outdoor jacuzzi, private terrace, etc.)?

_AND MOST IMPORTANT_, what is your combined maximum daily accomodation budget in Euro?

newcastle -upon-tyne
Level Contributor
452 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villas in Kamari??

hi i haven't seen any villas for rent because the island is a bit different from anywhere else. however booking into somewhere like the Seaside in Kamari which used to look after all the irish kosmar people you would be well looked after .try also Santellini.Kaforous Demitris(i think that's how you spell it!) you would have a great time at any of those places

3. Re: Villas in Kamari??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2010, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations