We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Wedding reception Venue in Santorini

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a Wedding reception Venue in Santorini

I'm getting married at the Santo Winery and I'm looking for a restaurant suitable for around 30 people that is lovely but not overpriced! I've been recommended Atmosphere restaurant? Does any one have advise for a Wedding reception where we can eat/drink then dance..... : )

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,824 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a Wedding reception Venue in Santorini

Could you re-post this on the dedicated TA weddings forum rather than the Santorini Travel forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12292-Destin…

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,926 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a Wedding reception Venue in Santorini

Hi Yorkshirelassonhol and bigsnitch,

While we do have a forum dedicated to Destination Weddings, we have no objections to users posting questions in the forum covering the actual geographic location in which they are planning the event. A question such as Yorkshirelassonhol's, requires knowledge of the destination itself, and specifically the restaurants or other venues available for holding the reception party after the ceremony. The chances that a reader of the Destination Weddings forum would have this information are probably slim.

The Destination Weddings forum is generally more useful for those brides/grooms-to-be who might still be searching for the right location (Jamaica or Mexico? Santorini or Capri? Beach or mountain-top?), or asking about the logistics of making most of these arrangements via phone/email, using a wedding planner to handle everything or hiring the photographers, caterers, and florists on your own, questions about civil vs church ceremonies, etc.

Best of luck to you Yorkshirelassonhol -- I hope you find the information you need and your wedding day is absolutely perfect!

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a Wedding reception Venue in Santorini

Hello there! Thank you fo your advise, I've only used a travel forum once before!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a Wedding reception Venue in Santorini

I know of Almira Restaurant on the north part of Kamari Beach, check there reviews and threads on this site. that's the only one that I can vouch for, I'm sure there's more though.

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,824 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a Wedding reception Venue in Santorini

The Pyrgos Tavern, on the road t Pyrgos, regularly gets a mention when this question is asked, particularly for those getting married at the Santo Winery as it's not too far away, just over the road more or less.

I've never eaten there myself, as I say, it is one of the old favourites that gets a regular mention, no doubt there'll be reviews on TA.

Martin

Sheffield
Level Contributor
39 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a Wedding reception Venue in Santorini

We had a lovely meal in Atmosphere 2 weeks ago, and there was a wedding reception in the other side of the "balcony" part- there's also the beachfront part. It all looked very nice, with candles and a small band for dancing. Hope this helps!

7. Re: Looking for a Wedding reception Venue in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations