We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from airport to sea side hotel in kamari,santorini

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transfer from airport to sea side hotel in kamari,santorini

Hi,

Did anyone get the hotel owners of sea side hotel Kamari, Santorini to pick them up from the airport and return after their stay, if so how much did you pay and do you recpmmend it.

Many thanks

Ellen

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from airport to sea side hotel in kamari,santorini

Kamari's not that far from the airport - a taxi might be cheaper. Here's alink to the official taxi company with 2011 prices -

santorini-taxi.gr/index.php…

Martin

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,659 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from airport to sea side hotel in kamari,santorini

A shuttle service can also be reserved: www.a2btransfers.com/en/GREECE/SANTORINI

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
410 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from airport to sea side hotel in kamari,santorini

Hi

If you book the Seaside Beach Hotel they will pick you up & drop you off at the airport for free. I have stopped there many times & would highly recommend the hotel.

Ask for Manos when you contact the hotel.

Hope this helps

Warren

London, United...
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from airport to sea side hotel in kamari,santorini

HI,

Thank you for your tip a bit late for my reply, the hotel owner picked us up from the airport and dropped us off.

Many Thanks

Ellen

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
410 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer from airport to sea side hotel in kamari,santorini

Did you enjoy your holiday?

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer from airport to sea side hotel in kamari,santorini

If your feeling fit you can walk it in 20 mins. Obviously I didnt do it. But after a bottle wine with my lunch I did climb the mountain next to Kamari. I seriously thought I was going to breath my last abiut 3/4 of the way up, but I finally made it. Sadly it was shut though. I will probably do the same thing again this year though so if your around Kamari in July 17th - 31st just look up the winding hill, if you see a bunch of buzzards circling, thats probably me.

Have fun.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1 post
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer from airport to sea side hotel in kamari,santorini

we did. there were 3 of us. it was free both ways. just ask about it when you book. contact the hotel directly. family run. nicest people ever! i just got back from that

8. Re: Transfer from airport to sea side hotel in kamari,santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations