We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hook Bar

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Roch, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
49 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Hook Bar

As we're staying at the Studio Marios, how far is it to the Hook bar? Can anyone advise about the cost of sunbeds & shades, we're use to paying about 7 euro for 2, soon adds up over a two week stay.

Thanks for any help.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
278 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hook Bar

Hi Ian

You are only about 100m from Hook Bar, its a favourite watering hole of mine, nice pints of Mythos served in a frozen glass. I may be mistaken but I beleive that Hook Bar has free to use sunbeds so long as you are drinking. Its also the spot to catch the water taxi to Perissa.

Enjoy. Tim.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hook Bar

Water taxi is run by the owners of the Hook Bar, so I was told last yr, nice people!!!!

Roch, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
49 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hook Bar

Thanks for the info UKTim & 7 INXS2. We're going on the 26th June, & are counting the days now. It's 20 yrs since my partner last visited Kamari, she's curious as to any changes that must have taken place during that time!!

The water taxi sounds a great way to reach Perissa, think we'll be giving that a go!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
278 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hook Bar

Hi Ian

The water taxi is a fun trip, we depart on the 26th June. I'll instruct Hook bar to have a couple of cold ones ready for you !

Roch, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
49 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hook Bar

Hi UKTim, we go from Manchester the same day, so if we get there first we'll do the same for you, lol.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
278 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hook Bar

Sorry Ian , I meant to say we leave Santorini on the 26th

7. Re: Hook Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 09:16
Get answers to your questions about Kamari