We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kamari in late September

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kamari in late September

I'm thinking of visiting Kamari from 24th September - 02nd October. Please can anyone tell me how busy the resort and Santorini in general, will be at this time?

Many thanks

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,593 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kamari in late September

I'm going to be in Perissa, the other beach resort at the same time.

The weather should still be excellent at that time - the blistering heat of high summer has gone, but it *should* still be up in high 20s during the day and will be ideal for sun bathing. The evening can get a bit cool so bring a light jacket/sweater/wrap etc for sitting out at night.

The hordes of high summer tourists will have gone and you'll find that the resort, although still busy, will be nice and relaxed. The bar and restaurant owners will be starting to look forward to their own winter breaks and will have the time to chat with you rather than running around like blue ar**d flies, which is what it's like in July and August.

If and when you go up to Fira and Oia, the same will apply, although there will still be loads of cruise ship visitors milling around.

Personall,y I think it's one of the best times to visit - I'd never go in high summer, and I'm lucky enough not to be tied to those months.

You'll have a great time.

Martin

London, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kamari in late September

Thank you so much for your response. That sounds perfect - not too busy and not too quiet. Hope you enjoy your holiday in Perissa.

3. Re: Kamari in late September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Kamari