We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

my sons wedding at suites of the gods santorini

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
my sons wedding at suites of the gods santorini

what are the roads like from kamari up to the suites of the gods. are they very narrow and steep

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
283 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: my sons wedding at suites of the gods santorini

If you take the more direct route then it can be a little winding and a bit of a climb. We did a similar trip from Kamari for my sons wedding and used a 54 seat coach, taking the less direct route through Mesaria. The roads on this route a very good and gradients are slight.

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: my sons wedding at suites of the gods santorini

Thanks for that, i am so looking forward to the wedding and the beautiful views when we get up there but am terrified of the journey to get to it.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
283 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: my sons wedding at suites of the gods santorini

If you go by the Mesaria route then there is nothing to concern you. The views are breathtaking and the wedding pictures will be astonishing. I hope you have a good time!

4. Re: my sons wedding at suites of the gods santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 16:41
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations