We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 weeks left

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Isle Of Wight
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Topic
4 weeks left

hi all - only 4 weeks left to go went to perissa last year and stayed at the anastasia princess, this year we are staying at the black sands apartments in kamari we are so excited already stating to pack cases no doubt will have to do it all again before we go but that doesn't mater it keeps me happy.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,159 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 weeks left

How exciting! We have 11 weeks until our Greece and Turkey trip, although it's 13 weeks until the Santorini leg. Hope you have a ball!

Isle Of Wight
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 weeks left

thanks hope you have a Good hollybobbs as well . Thanks Jan

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 weeks left

only 4 days to go!!!!!!

Ios for a week then Santorini ,after a few stressful weeks,thinking we may have to cancel ,got the ok to go ,really excited !!!!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
288 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 weeks left

13 days until Crete, 3 weeks until Santorini. I started packing last week, I was just too excited (it's our first time to Greece). Have a great trip :-)

5. Re: 4 weeks left

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations