We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

price

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
canterbury
Level Contributor
69 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
price

got price off easy jet for 10 days in kamari and they want £1644 for 2 people in may self catering. Is it really that expensive to go to santorini?

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: price

hi there Thomas Cook qouted me £980 approx for 2 weeks self catering in June next year in Perissa.and that was for 2 people. I have just booked up with Olympic for 2 weeks in May on my own for £450 .

Edited: 10 September 2012, 17:37
Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,593 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: price

I'd never go on a package to Santorini, it's a rip-off.

I always go flight only and book direct with the hotel - if you've been before and have an idea of where you'd like to stay, why not look into doing it this way? That's certainly an expensive option for 10 days with Sleazyjet, I'd shop around.

Martin

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
13,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: price

No. Ridiculous price. Easyjet have flights on sale for up to June 16, 2013 at the moment. I got a return flight the other day for early May 2013 for £127 return (from memory) and that includes checking one bag and selecting seats both ways.

Average return flight only on Thomson or Thomas Cook is around the £300 mark.

Hotels range from cheap up to "how much"?

Basingstoke, UK
Level Contributor
145 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: price

Hi

We have gone with Thomson the last two times we have travelled to Kamari. For next year we have booked the flights directly with Thomas Cook and for 4 adults and one infant the total price was £780!!! We then booked our hotel directly. We have saved over £2,000 by booking direct!!!

Sarahx

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
405 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: price

Hi

Just booked 2 return tickets + cases and choose your seat from Manchester in July 2013.

For us both we paid less than Thomson and Thomas cook wanted for 1 person last summer (2012).

Easyjet.

Hope this helps

Warren

6. Re: price

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 22:19
Get answers to your questions about Kamari