We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Electronit music in Santorini

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gjakova-Kosovo
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Electronit music in Santorini

Hello

We will be in Santorini for our honeymoon from sep11 and was wondering if there are clubs that play electronic music(lokal or internat.DJ-s)

We plan to stay in Kamari at Med.Beach Hotel and would also prefere any beach clubs or parties with this kind of music

Waiting fro your help

Best Regards

Nora from Kosovo

Edited: 06 March 2013, 02:02
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Electronit music in Santorini

I'm not certain, but, staying at Med beach hotel may not be the best idea. If I remember correctly, it is situated in Ag. Paraskevi, about half an hour walk from the northern part of Kamari. The area is very quiet, it may be difficult to find a shop or even a decent taverna there.

Gjakova-Kosovo
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Electronit music in Santorini

I know about that,but I wanted to know if there is an electronic musicclub in Santorini,not just in Kamari...

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Electronit music in Santorini

There are loads of clubs on Santorini, most of them in Fira, the main town.

There are also many bars and beach bars playing that type of music too.

Martin

Gjakova-Kosovo
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Electronit music in Santorini

in wich part are the most electronic beach bars?

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,814 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Electronit music in Santorini

Perissa beach, Perivolos beach and Kamari beach.

I don't know much about Kamari, but you could try the Beach Bar on Perissa Beach or Wet Stories at the Perivolos end of the beach (Perissa Beach more or less merges into Perivolos Beach round about the junction of the Atlantis Beach Hotel and Charlinas Taverna).

Both of these are very popular and seem to attract the young and the beautiful people :-)) - certainly, the music is VERY loud. There are beach and water sports available here too.

Martin

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
1,642 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Electronit music in Santorini

In Fira are the best clubs for that! Koo Club, Enigma Club and Casablanca Club. Koo is small inside but has a huge garden: http://www.kooclub.gr/

Pesonally I prefer Casablanca. Small but with the BEST Dj:s on the island! http://casablancasoul.com/

Ingela

7. Re: Electronit music in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2014, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations