We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sirigos Hotel

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Sirigos Hotel

Hi has anyone had recent experience of the Sirigos Hotel please

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sirigos Hotel

It's a simple, clean and friendly hotel with a pool close to Mesa Vouno, about 5 minutes away from the beach.

We only had one negative experience once when we arrived at 2 AM for a night (leaving the next day for Naxos). We were given a room in the upper floor and we didn't know how to switch the AC on. We woke up several times soaked in our own sweat. This has never happened to me in Greece before. This room was probably poorly insulated. The draft had almost no effect.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,761 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sirigos Hotel

Simple, basic hotel/rooms place typical of the islands. Central near everything in Kamari beach. Map in reception. I had a ground floor room.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sirigos Hotel

thank you both does it have a bar only ask as friends joining us later and would be easiest to meet them at hotel when they arrive. I dont mind simple basic rooms part of the charm of my greek holidays. We usually go to Kefalonia which we love. Looking forward to it now.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,761 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sirigos Hotel

As far as I know there was just a reception/breakfast room. There appears to be a pool bar but I never used that.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sirigos Hotel

thankyou

London
Level Contributor
437 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sirigos Hotel

There is indeed a little bar which is open until mid evening. The owners tend to sit there - nice people.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sirigos Hotel

thank you our friend prob wont get there till 10 ish so it may be closed never mind we have a week to find somewhere wont we excited now

London
Level Contributor
437 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sirigos Hotel

Sky Lounge would be a good meeting point. It's pretty much the first bar you'll hit as you reach the beach front from your hotel, and is easy to spot for your friends.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sirigos Hotel

thankyou all

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
32 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sirigos Hotel

Just returned fabulous 2 weeks hotel spotless staff brilliant no complaints at all from this 2 star Greek hotel. Special mention to Doreena she is truly an asset to the hotel not English or Greek but is good point of reference to interpret between both languages. The owner and all staff were very friendly and made everyone welcome i would return again

Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations