We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

levante beach hotel.aqua vatos .wheelchair access

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
levante beach hotel.aqua vatos .wheelchair access

I am considering going to one of these hotels with my niece who is totally confined to a wheelchair.

Anyone stayed in either...do you have any comments on suitability?

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,030 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: levante beach hotel.aqua vatos .wheelchair access

Hello, you can try sending a private message to the reviewers who have already stayed at these hotels. Did you not make the trip in 2010 when you first asked about wheelchair access?

Edited: 18 June 2014, 00:44
newcastle -upon-tyne
Level Contributor
420 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: levante beach hotel.aqua vatos .wheelchair access

yes brotherlee i think it is the same person she cannot book the hotel that they would normally use but trying hard to get out there she has been twice since her first post and loved it will see her in the Love Boat if she makes it!!!!

London
Level Contributor
435 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: levante beach hotel.aqua vatos .wheelchair access

Both are ground level with ground floor rooms and communal areas. If you want to double check for certain peace of mind, the email addresses are below. (close the spaces).

santorini @levante.gr

info @acquavatos.com

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: levante beach hotel.aqua vatos .wheelchair access

Thanks everyone

Aquavatos never replied.

We have booked the Levante. They have been very helpful, we have a ground floor room and the bathroom door is big enough for the wheelchair to enter. There are a couple of areas were there are 2 steps but they have a ramp I can move around. Not ideal but as always we'll manage and yes Ian we will be having drinks once more with you in the lovely Loveboat.

Baldock, England...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: levante beach hotel.aqua vatos .wheelchair access

Hi,

Am lookin at going to Santorini and my husband is in a wheelchair, at the Levante Beach did you have a level access shower in the bathroom?

Karen

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,591 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: levante beach hotel.aqua vatos .wheelchair access

Karen,

Welcome to the Forum.

I see that trayolfc hasn't been back on the Forum since June 2014. You stand a better chance of getting the info you're after if you send her a personal message (PM).

If you've not done it before, simply click on her user name under her photo, then click on the "send message" button on her profile page.

You can do this for any other members, so go to the hotel's review page and ask a few of the recent reviewers.

Good luck.

7. Re: levante beach hotel.aqua vatos .wheelchair access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2016, 06:06
Get answers to your questions about Kamari