We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kamari apartment map

Which Kamari hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
stana1966
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kamari apartment map

Does anyone know if there is a website with a map showing apartment/hotel positions. I have booked the kalya suites and unsure where it is in kamari

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,811 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kamari apartment map

This is the best you'll get - how accurate or up to date it is I've no idea.

santorini-hotels.info/santorini-island-santo…

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
21,654 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kamari apartment map

Use the "Show Map" function on the booking.com website and clik on the "Satellite" tab, then zoom in. You will see that the hotel is on the north end of kamari on a side street just a few buildings back from the beach. http://tinyurl.com/nvolghe

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
5,811 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kamari apartment map

I'd go with the links that brotherleelove has given you, they look much better.

London
Level Contributor
437 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kamari apartment map

I've walked past there a few times - it looks nice enough. It's about two minutes walk down to the beach front, then you have the entire length of the promenade, which would take you about 20 minutes end to end if you weren't rushing.

newcastle
Level Contributor
191 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kamari apartment map

Great place and great location, exactly as Lee has pointed out... Less than 1 minute to beach and you have the whole of Kamari to the right on the beach road

6. Re: Kamari apartment map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 06:24
Get answers to your questions about Kamari
Recent Conversations