We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

louis beach hotel

Sheerness
Level Contributor
60 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
louis beach hotel

can any one tell me if there are tea making facilities in the rooms and is it along way to reception from the rooms, is there any tips anyone can give us as this will be our first time to zante

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: louis beach hotel

hi,

there were no tea or making facilities in our room, dont know about the rest, we were in the main block, with a sea view ( would recommend this)my wife took our kettle as usual.

it depends were you are in hotel, if you are in the main block, there are two lifts, and not two mins to reception.

there are a number of annexes which are away, from the main block.

if you have any questions just drop me a line will try and help you out

2. Re: louis beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2010, 05:18