We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Louis Zante Beach Hotel

Which Laganas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Louis Zante Beach Hotel

Hi,

Thinking of booking this hotel for end of July 2012. Is both the hotel and resort suitable for a 12 year old? Would anyone recommend it? Also how near to Laganas is the hotel?

Many thanks.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Louis Zante Beach Hotel

Never stayed at the Louis Zante Beach, but I have heard very good reports about it. It is on the outskirts of Laganas, probably about a 15 minute walk from the top of the main strip. Kalamaki is just down the road, probably better to get a taxi there as it's quite a busy road and unlit for a lot of it, but Kalamaki itself would be a better bet for a 12 year old (in my opinion lol). A taxi would cost approx 8 euros each way.

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,096 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Louis Zante Beach Hotel

Personally i would not recomend Laganas as a resort for a twelve year old.This resort is prety much geared up for the eighteen thirties groups.As said Kalamaki is a better option and in my opinion Tsilivi has the best facilities for youngsters.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Louis Zante Beach Hotel

Thank you for your replies. I was a bit concerned that Laganas would not be suitable but I will have a look at Kalamacki and Tsilivi.

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,500 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Louis Zante Beach Hotel

This hotel is on the very edge of Laganas so you are nowhere near the clubs and bars and just a short walk to the first restaurants. and as far as i know this is an all inclusive hotel that has many nationalities staying there and i would say that it would be fine for a 12 year old. Kalamaki is only a short taxi ride away if you wanted a night out in a more family friendly resort.

louishotels.com/en/…louis-zante-beach

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Louis Zante Beach Hotel

I have just returned from this hotel ... 2 words... Book it :-)... Excellent

It's a 15 min walk along beach or back road to main lagana if u want that, but far enough away for the tranquility, great hotel, brilliant staff, fantastic holiday!!!

Spalding
Level Contributor
799 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Louis Zante Beach Hotel

Suppose it depends if you are walking out at night, being all inclusive, i doubt you would, definately the hotel would be suitable, as another member stated its not in laganas, and i am sure your 12year old would make friends there,

iff you want to take a walk in the daytime into laganas for shopping, and a coffee etc, i am sure all the party animals would be in bed,

We eate out as just because we are all inclusive i still like to support the bars and restaurants etc, and just to have a change is nice. also dont think there are many iff any all inclusives in Kalamake, and the other Louis hotel in Tsivili, is a good way out...

7. Re: Louis Zante Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 20:20
Get answers to your questions about Laganas
Recent Conversations