We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Saint Andreas

Which Laganas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Saint Andreas

We're looking to book a girls holiday in July in Laganas, just the 4 of us we're not your typical 18-30's group as we're all a little bit maturer... and not as wild, so we'd like a nice apartment to stay in.

We've been looking at some apartments called the Villa Saint Andreas on travelrepublic, and on easyjet however I can't find any reviews about them on here?!

Has anyone stayed in them?

Where about are they?

Do they have aircon? Are they near the beach?

Thanks!

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Saint Andreas

Their site is here....

zanteweb.gr/zakynthos.zante/en/san-andreas

They have A/C (but if you book a package it might well cost extra), bit of a distance from the beach....over a km.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Saint Andreas

It all looks nice on the website, but with i having no reviews on here or on holidaywatchdog it's a bit worrying

3. Re: Villa Saint Andreas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 25 February 2013, 15:05
Nottingham, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Saint Andreas

Me and four of my friends stayed in Villa Saint Andreas this summer, being typical 18 year old girls it was not what we expected. The villa was just under a mile away from the main town of Laganas and transport was very unreliable. I wouldn't recommend the villa to young groups of people, as we received noise complaints from families staying next door. The villa was very nice and clean, and the free use of the pool a few houses away was good, but if we were to go again we would look for somewhere to cater more to our priorities because it was quite dangerous walking back at night up winding roads. The Villa does have a safe and AC, but they come at an additional charge.

Edited: 27 July 2013, 15:23
Salerno, Italy
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Saint Andreas

sorry , is there a reception in villa saint andreas ??

Bramley, null...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Saint Andreas

what are they like inside?

does anyone have any photos?

are they just rooms with a kitchenette I,n or are the bedrooms separate? im not too fussed about distance as we are hiring a car but there is not many pictures to view on any holiday booking sites......even reputable ones? we are staying as a family and would like the sleeping to be separate.

also is there a reception or a person of contact at the premises?

thanks in advance if anyone can help x

Bramley, null...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Saint Andreas

does anyone have any info as to why san andreas villa hotel in laganas,zante has no reviews or photos?

just curious?

is it ok for familys to stay in is my concern?

Bramley, null...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Saint Andreas

Great place to stay we just come back its lovely... Nice away from strip at night time.... Lovely apartments stunning gardens n views.... I loved it there x

Bramley, null...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Saint Andreas

No reception but lovely owners who are on hand all the time

Bramley, null...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa Saint Andreas

Ive lots of pics if anyone needs them i went at risk with no reviews and was really impressed its lovely x

Get answers to your questions about Laganas
Recent Conversations