We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Savvas Hotel

Which Laganas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Savvas Hotel

Just wondering if Savvas hotel is as bad as its being made out to be..?

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Savvas Hotel

Yes, my friends stayed there and said it was a dive :/ I went to the Alexander Hotel and it was lovely there :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Savvas Hotel

I went a few years ago..The rooms are a bit hit and miss, depending on what block your put in. But we just went upto reception and asked to be moved (along with many others) and we got a huge room. We've been to Zante a few times in different hotels and they're all a bit rougher then expected to be honest. So don't worry about it.

The pools okay, cheap drinks and the bartenders pour free shots into your mouth etc- loud music for the party atmosphere. We didn't go on the water slide, and the water did not turn any of my bikinis green like others say.

Its situated next to a farm so gets slightly smelly at times. The unlit path people mention walking along on the way home is actually part of the hotel complex, and we never felt unsafe once. Plus there are night guards patrolling at night too.

Its a very basic hotel but has a really good location (basically located at the beginning of the strip).

Although i wouldn't go as far to say that its a nice hotel, we thought it did the job and it is afterall a party holiday destination so it is after all just for sleeping and getting changed in!

One piece of advice is to take pictures of everything thats broken in the room, stained line/towels or missing cultlery because they are very big on charging you for things when you check out. We did this and had no problems but half of the people checking out when we did were getting charged and they refuse to return your passports until you pay up.

3. Re: Savvas Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Laganas
Recent Conversations