We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zakynthos Airport to Laganas

Greenock, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Zakynthos Airport to Laganas

Hi

I have booked a last minute holiday to Laganas with Thomas Cook in 2 weeks. I didn't bother with the Transfers from the airport to the hotel offered at an additional cost of £60 by Thomas Cook as I read on a website the approx. price of a taxi from Zakynthos Aiport to Laganas is only 17 euros (considering you'll haggle maybe)

According to Google Maps Laganas is approx. 12 - 15 minute drive from Zakynthos Airport depending on traffic so this price does seem correct given distance.

I was wondering if anyone has done this before, is there a taxi rank outside the airport that you can just hop, in like we do in the UK. Is the taxi drive time of 15 mins and taxi price approximately accurate?

I know you can book planned taxi transfers but again these are more expensive.

Any advice would be appreciated, Thanks,

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,315 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zakynthos Airport to Laganas

lots of taxi's outside arrivals and all prices are fixed to resorts so no need to haggle.aprox ten minutes to laganas and less than 17 euros more like 12 to 14 euros.

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,130 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zakynthos Airport to Laganas

This is the link to the prices and as Pete says no need to haggle as they are set. It is rare that you will be asked to pay more, again the website tells you what to do should that ever happen. there is a price board outside arrivals too.

http://www.zantetaxi.gr/en_prices.php

3. Re: Zakynthos Airport to Laganas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Laganas
Recent Conversations