We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Sheraton Mirage

Ocala, Florida...
Level Contributor
2 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Sheraton Mirage

Hi, This will be our first trip to Australia & we are staying at Sheraton Mirage for Cooly Rocks On. Prices on food seem to be a bit high...any suggestions on where to eat breakfast nearby? I read that the hotel breakfast is a very high $44 per person! Yikes! Any help would be appreciated. I guess we can eat lunch & dinner in Coolangatta at the actual event.

5 replies to this topic
brisbane
Level Contributor
227 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Sheraton Mirage

There is a walkway from the sheraton mirage to the marina mirage shopping centre, where you can get cafe breakfasts, or even a quick trip to macdonalds for the convenience of fast food. Our favourite restaurant there is cafe marina, with lovely pastas and good italian dishes, at reasonable prices

Level Contributor
65 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Sheraton Mirage

If the weather is nice and you're up for a 15 minute walk (or 5 minute drive) I would highly recommend going to Teddy Ave for breakfast, there are several cafes along this street... Tedder and Woodruffe is a personal favourite.

Like the above person said, you can walk over the over pass to Marina Mirage but i think you'll find the restaurants and cafes over there quite pricey also.

How long are you staying at the sheraton for?

Ocala, Florida...
Level Contributor
2 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near Sheraton Mirage

Thanks for your help! We are staying there for 10 days. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
143 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near Sheraton Mirage

Walk straight over walkway to a good variety of cafes and restaurants at marina mirage and next door cheaper options at mariners cove. Had a magnificent Chinese banquet with water views on Saturday night at China Palace at marina mirage for $30 pp. Tedder ave is a 15-20 minute walk with a great variety of choice and breakfast specials weekdays.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
62 posts
543 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants near Sheraton Mirage

We LOVE seafood and have had a lovely meal that was very reasonably priced at Peter's Fish Market. They are on Seaworld Drive at Main Beach which is very close to the Mirage. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Reply to: Restaurants near Sheraton Mirage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted