We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barossa Girls Weekend

Australia
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Barossa Girls Weekend

I'm organising a girls weekend to the Barossa this August. So far we have the following plans:

- Friday arrive Adelaide 9am, collect minibus (11 of us) and drive to Barossa.

- Doing cooking Demo with Lunch @ Maggie Beer's @ 11.30am.

- We are staying @ Barossa Dreams for 2 nights and have a private chef organised for dinner on the Friday night.

- Saturday - Farmers Market Breakfast - then a few wineries, then lunch at Lou Miranda's.

Ok - so I need a bit of advice.....

any suggestions for a winery or two within close proximity to Maggies/Barossa Dreams for the Friday arvo?

Which wineries would be recommended for the Saturday morning (aim to do 2 + Lou Miranda pre lunch).

Saturday arvo we generally kick back and have a long lazy lunch and then perhaps grab a few nibblies for a night in and get takeaway (any pizza suggestions?)

We have almost a full day on the Sunday as the first of our group departs @ 6.30pm so I guess we will need to be at Adelaide airport by 5.30pm or so.

I would love any suggestions for what we can do Sunday. I had thought of hire bikes, or massage, more wineries etc. Is there something particularly special anyone can recommend? (including where to eat breakfast?)

Thanks in anticipation :)

Carine
Level Contributor
1 post
46 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Barossa Girls Weekend

Hi There,

We are five couples from WA lookign for accommadation for a weekend in August - how did you find the Barossa Dreams?

T

12. Re: Barossa Girls Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 June 2012, 05:38
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, South Australia, Kangaroo Island
Level Contributor
3,601 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Barossa Girls Weekend

@Derek... this link is years old ... rather than resurrecting almost-archived links TA prefers that people with inquiries start new threads so that they will receive up to date advice.

@PerthAusFam If you would like specific advice for your trip you might do better to post a new topic rather than tag on the end of this old thread

14. Re: Barossa Girls Weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2013, 10:35