We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cottage or self contained house in the Barossa

Level Contributor
7 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Cottage or self contained house in the Barossa

Hi

I don't know anything about the Barossa Region. I need to book a cottage or house to sleep 6 adults that would be walking distance to a really good restaurant for a long lazy lunch or evening dinner. No one in the party desires to be the designated driver. Any suggestions? We arrive Saturday morning and leave Monday mid afternoon. Any Itinery suggestions would be very appreciated as well as local knowledge on the current best eating spots. Thank you in advance for you replies. :)

Level Contributor
7 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cottage or self contained house in the Barossa

Also just to add our budget is $400-$450 per night.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
12,523 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cottage or self contained house in the Barossa

Friends stayed at Hall Manor in Tanunda. We visited and were very impressed. bellescapes.com/index.php/….

Two great restaurants in Tanunda- are 1918 and Fermentasian.

Destination Expert
for Adelaide, South Australia, Kangaroo Island
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cottage or self contained house in the Barossa

Tanunda would be your best choice... as said above.. some good choices within walking distance.

I would look at the Getaways website... they manage a number of properties in Tanunda which would suit your group perfectly..

www.grs.com.au

For a group I like Paranook http://www.paranook.com.au/

but there are other options bookable via GRS... perhaps just put in your dates and see what comes up?

4. Re: Cottage or self contained house in the Barossa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2014, 11:16