We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barossa in spring?

Auckland Region...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Barossa in spring?

Hi, my husband and I are planning a trip to the Barossa Valley to celebrate our 40th birthdays and were wondering when the best time to visit is - we don't want the heat of summer and cold is ok as long as it's dry. What can we expect in August or September?

Thanks.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,606 posts
1,328 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barossa in spring?

I suspect the weather in September would be significantly nicer than August

The Louise at Marananga would be a very luxurious place to stay

Happy anniversary!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,845 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barossa in spring?

Oh hello kiwis:) now wouldnt you rather come when its a little warmer? I live in the barossa and I cant stand it in august...september is usually lots of spring rain about. October is lovely and early november the spring flowers are out....but as its your anniversary, then come in september....still chilly though.

have you checked the barossa.com website for any events and festivals, as that would be a good time to come also. Congratulations♡

Barossa Valley
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barossa in spring?

Weather in the Barossa is lovely and fresh. Perfect for wine tasting, touring and exploring our very beautiful backyard.

4. Re: Barossa in spring?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 08:15