We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental For 2015 in Rancho Mirage

chicago,IL
Level Contributor
235 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Rental For 2015 in Rancho Mirage

Any top-notch agencies to help secure rental for next year? Looking in Rancho Mirage.

Thanks in advance. Is VRBO the way most condo owners rent?

Like Ranchos las Palmas.

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental For 2015 in Rancho Mirage

I don't know if they are top notch as I have never used them, but they have a fair number of properties at RLP and Sunrise. I would just shop all the options.

rancholaspalmasresortrealty.com/about-us/ind…

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,953 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental For 2015 in Rancho Mirage

We rent several times a year from vrbo and also hotels for shorter weekend stays during the year. We like to pick out a unit that fits our family, maybe have bikes or pool toys in the garage, flat screen TV's in bedrooms, rather than condos property agencies are trying to rent for commission.

There are many Rancho las Palmas units available through vrbo and prices are good, no fees to the middle man. We've picked up the key from a property manager or sometimes there is a key pad at the door and the owner sends you the combination. Lots of photos on vrbo.

RLP condos are a good location for first time renters to the desert. The River Entertainment Center is across the street where you can walk to movies, restaurants and shops. Restaurant Row is along Hwy. 111 in RM. Easy to visit The Living Desert Zoo, El Paseo, or up to Palm Springs for Museums, Villagefest, the Tram and many other sights.

Good luck.

Calgary, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental For 2015 in Rancho Mirage

Could you help us find a vacation rental for feb and march 2015. We are hood canadian renters.

Our number is 403-546-4227

Cub and Betty Dreher

Calgary, alberta

Canada

4. Re: Rental For 2015 in Rancho Mirage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 September 2014, 21:44
Edited: 01 September 2014, 21:44
Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,657 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental For 2015 in Rancho Mirage

I should have said THIS FORUM is not a Travel Agency.....You can book accommodation through Trip Advisor itself. Go to this section of TA

tripadvisor.com/california-vacation-rentals.…

Good luck.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
20,953 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rental For 2015 in Rancho Mirage

Betty,

I would not post your phone number on a web site for the world to see. I'd delete that post, and post again. People can post an answer on here for you to see, or send you a private message, by clicking on your name.

Good luck.

Canada
Level Contributor
742 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rental For 2015 in Rancho Mirage

You really should remove the post with your phone number on it. If someone does happen to call you DO NOT give them any personal information or attempt to rent a property through them.

You could look at www.vrbo.com for vacation rental properties. Tripadvisor also has a vacation rentals section that you could look at.

8. Re: Rental For 2015 in Rancho Mirage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2015, 06:17