We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaside Heights

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,389 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Seaside Heights

It has been many years since i have been here i was a teenager and now in my 40's. My friend would like to go here for the day is it worth it. We usually go to Wildwood, Pt Pleasant, Belmar. We would be coming from Northern NJ and would need directions. Also isnt there two turnoffs once you are in Seaside, i think one for Seaside park and i dont recall what the other was but we are looking to go to the boardwalk.

Howell, NJ
Level Contributor
189 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaside Heights

I live in southern Monmouth County and we go to the beach in Seaside Park every weekend. On a few occasions my family walks the Seaside Heights boardwalk.

Seaside Heights has gotten a bit cleaner over the past 5 years. Better restaurants along the Boulevard. Many boardwalk stands have been refurbished, but as with many boardwalks the Seaside Heights boardwalk can still draw a rough crowd, especially after 7:00PM.

The beaches are free in Seaside Heights and Wed and Thurs. If you go go on the beach at Heiring Ave. Heiring Ave is at the north-end where Seaside Heights meets Ortley Beach.

Roselle Park, New...
Level Contributor
2,389 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaside Heights

Im very familiar with Howell as I grew up in Freehold. Thanks for the information i will keep that in mind.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,057 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaside Heights

We usually take Exit 98 and take Rt. 34 to Rt 35 -- that takes you to Pt. Pleasant -- and if you go further on Rt. 35 South, you'll go through Bay Head, Ocean Beach (the beach I go to), Lavalette, Ortley and Seaside.

4. Re: Seaside Heights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 06:19