We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time Visit with Pre-Teens - Which Beach?

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
233 reviews
Save Topic
First Time Visit with Pre-Teens - Which Beach?

I'd like to visit the Jersey Shore for 3 nights in July with 2 pre-teen boys. We love the beach, walking around, boardwalk, food, hanging out, etc. Read some not-so-great reviews of Seaside Heights. Prefer somewhere safe and clean.

Where should I look? Trying to find some last minute availability on a beach front or near beach home or condo.

WV
Level Contributor
388 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: First Time Visit with Pre-Teens - Which Beach?

Try the posts for Ocean City. The oceancityha.com, oceancitychamber.com, and some of the sites you can google will be helpful as well. The boardwalk has everything and we have always felt safe there. You will find from the posts that people get pretty passionate about it :) Good luck!!

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,277 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First Time Visit with Pre-Teens - Which Beach?

Ocean City is nice. I would also check out Normandy Beach as well.

3. Re: First Time Visit with Pre-Teens - Which Beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2010, 06:18