We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Shore in March for the kids

Virginia Beach...
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Jersey Shore in March for the kids

I'm looking at meeting another family at a half way point which would be the northern Jersey shore for a long weekend in March. We have children aging from 3-12 and were looking for a nice house near the beach to rent but also near other things for the children to do. Any suggestions on locations or attractions to see? Is there indoor activites that are must see/do?

Thanks in advance!

Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,776 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jersey Shore in March for the kids

I would suggest Spring Lake but you do realize that March is not beach time...don't think you will be able to rent a house for that short time...so stay in a hotel in town or one of the many chain motels in nearby Wall, Tinton Falls, Neptune...some will have indoor pools...

Indoor activities: Pin Ball Museum in Asbury Park, Aquarium at Jenkinsons on the boardwalk in Pt. Pleasant...arcades also on Pt. Pleasant boardwalk, Monster Golf in Eatontown, IPlay America in Freehold

Edited: 07 March 2014, 17:39
Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
3,776 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jersey Shore in March for the kids

Even though I think it would be hard to rent a house for a weekend, take a look at www.vrbo.com there are some that rent for short periods of time.

3. Re: Jersey Shore in March for the kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2015, 05:18