We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inexpensive all inclusive

Lenexa, Kansas
6 posts
Save Topic
Inexpensive all inclusive

I'm looking for all inclusive ideas. I'm not even specifically looking for something in South Carolina. Just looking for inexpensive options in July. I know, July is not inexpensive, and I know there aren't a lot of all inclusive options. Any ideas on the east coast would be appreciated!

North Carolina
Level Contributor
1,074 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inexpensive all inclusive

Inexpensive + coastal + July = Camping Have you considered that option? Plenty of places to consider, some in lovely settings. Another option is to rent a property through VRBO - this can be a money saver.

Edited: 09 April 2013, 14:48
Greensboro, North...
Destination Expert
for Isle of Palms, Edisto Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
5,987 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inexpensive all inclusive

All inclusives are rare in the US due to the high cost of labor. Look in Mexico or Caribbean Islands.

Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
Level Contributor
8,656 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inexpensive all inclusive

There are some all inclusives in Florida. Also, since July is LOW season in Florida, you might get a good rate.

tripadvisor.com/HotelsList-Florida-All-Inclu…

4. Re: Inexpensive all inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 06:16