We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MB golf passport vs. tee it up tomorrow for green fee discou

Nashville
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
MB golf passport vs. tee it up tomorrow for green fee discou

My family will be in Pawleys Island the last week of May. Last year, my son and I used rain checks bought on ebay and Golf Now for discount tee times. Golf Now's website looks like they have very few available courses in MB this year. I was planning to buy a MB golf passport to use this spring. I came across a website called Tee It Up Tomorrow that has some deals for green fees that almost look too good to be true. For example, an afternoon tee time at Pawleys Plantation for $31 tomorrow.

Does anyone know if this company is legit? We need to play in or near PI. We are staying at True Blue, so my wife will drop us off at a course and she and our daughter will go to the beach or shop while we play. (True Blue is out of my price range and beyond my son's ability range )

I know green fees tend to drop in late May. We will probably play 3-4 times that week. Any advice on the MBA passport vs. booking on a discount website will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited: 08 March 2014, 04:32
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
656 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: MB golf passport vs. tee it up tomorrow for green fee discou

Yes they are a legitimate company. If I was staying just a week, I would use them instead of getting the passport book. (Which I have one). If you plan on visiting more time then a week or several times a year then I would get the passport. Remember the rates are discounted according to season and availability. So rates will still be discounted during high seasons, but you won't see the bottom rates that are available now.

Nashville
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MB golf passport vs. tee it up tomorrow for green fee discou

Thanks. We will only be there 1 week, so that should be my best bet.

3. Re: MB golf passport vs. tee it up tomorrow for green fee discou

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 March 2015, 06:20