We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are the wildflowers blooming?

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
131 posts
Save Topic
Where are the wildflowers blooming?

Coming this weekend for the week. Wife wants to know where the best area is curently for wildflowers. We will be in the Queen Creek and Sedona areas. Can even go down to Tucson if need be. Help would be appreciated.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
58,809 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are the wildflowers blooming?

No wildflowers up here in Sedona yet. I'm hoping to see some as I cross the desert next week on the way to palm Springs, but it might still be too early. If you see any, they'll be closer to Queen Creek than in the high country

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tempe
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are the wildflowers blooming?

Call Boyce Thompson State Park after you get here and ask them. You may be a bit early. I've been watching and haven't seen any in the desert yet, only in landscaping.

Queen Creek...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Where are the wildflowers blooming?

The Sonoqui Wash in Queen Creek is popping. The dry wash is at Sossaman Road and Chandler Heights Road and heads SE to Hawes Road.

Edited: 01 March 2012, 21:32
4. Re: Where are the wildflowers blooming?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:41